Abdullah’s first internship as a graphic designer was at King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC.) He has also worked for many other companies as a freelancer. Abdullah has developed corporate identities for various clients: TIME Entertainment, Prince Ahmad bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian Institute, and The Arabian Society of Human Resource Management, (ASHRM.) 16 of his logos were featured in AIGA’s members portfolios.
Download my Resume
- LogoLounge.com, LogoLounge Book 10 | 2017
- Graphis, Logo Design 9, Gold Award | 2017
- Warehouse 421, 100 Best Arabic Posters Exhibit, Abu Dhabi, UAE | 2016–2017
- Amman Design Week, 100 Best Arabic Posters, Jordan, Amman | 2016
- AIGA Blue Ridge Flux, Winner Poster | 2015
- Design Magazine, Issue 39, Jeddah, KSA | 2015